Friday, April 22, 2011

Handouts Hallburn is Back!

More Fun With



Hallburn says "I work at a school that needs a working vacuum cleaner".
We guess it must be too hard for him to push a broom.



Have you no shame? You are a cheap, greedy, piece of shit.
Why can't you just admit yours broke down? You should have given some sob story like "Our sweeper broke and my wife got fired because I acted like an asshole on vacation and we can't afford to get the old one fixed ." At least tell the truth.

Schools don't need second hand vacuum cleaners.

We pay taxes for stuff like this.
I mean working people. We know you don't pay anything, Hallburn.

You suck, Halburn.
Why don't you just show up and tell them their new vacuum is here.

4/22 8:06 PM UPDATE:

Now he's begging for filing cabinets. Good god, is there no end to this? If there's one thing schools have no trouble getting it's filing cabinets.



4/23 UPDATE:

Now he wants a chair. What's next? Desks for the kids? Paper? Pencils?
There's a whole warehouse full of this kind of stuff in Crede. I suggest you ask your principal.

4 comments:

  1. I hate how he's trying to reinforce the stereotype of a "poor WV school."

    I wonder if the principal and school board know how he's presenting them to the world?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's on there now wanting file cabinets in good condition for the school that he works at. Posted at 5:06 PM today

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would someone please post which school is in such need and I will make sure they get their items delivered to the school.

    And I mean a credible one, not the school of how to be a entitled blow hard.

    Something tells me that he is trying to pass the space that he uses to go to school "on line" as his "school".

    Once again, I would like to offer to purchase these items for an actual county school that is in need, if it does exist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's against state ethics rules for employees to solicit for donations.

    ReplyDelete