Friday, April 22, 2016

Douchin' It Up In Danville

Which PsychoPublisher was involved in another hotel incident?

Since Halburn was fired from CVS, he's been scrambling to find a new job. Apparently, he hoodwinked some company to hire him and they sent him to Danville VA for some sort of training. We're not sure what sort of company would hire someone like him, but it didn't take long for the hilarity to begin. 

Halburn likes to frequent the trailer park of the internet, Topix, and post his scurrilous complaints using one or another of his sock puppets.
Here's the first of three posts that he's made so far.
Funny how every encounter he has at a hotel involves the phrase "threatened to call the police"




"Sleep Inn
Road Warrior
AWFUL SERVICE!

I travel, a lot, on business. When I was driving in, I was concerned about the accuracy of my GPS. So I called the hotel. The overnight clerk was clueless.
In the morning, I asked for directions to the local business that I would be servicing. The clerk gave me directions that took me in the opposite direction! I was late to the client!!!(The REAL location was two blocks away, but my false directions had me turn before I saw it!) When I complained to the daytime manager, she was RUDE and said, "I would have done the same thing."
There were ANTS in my bathroom.
Another guest woke me up at 4:30 a.m. with their television. The front desk handled it - but no apology. The next day, I mentioned this to the day manager, who was RUDE AGAIN!
My company had to add another night to my reservation. They faxed in the pre-paid ccard, but the day manager DEMANDED my card, and scanned it. She said, "We need to have a card on file." She was RUDE! As I walked out to my car, I commented, "Unbelieveable!" Her response was, "This is standard procedure!" She told me that the first clerk made a mistake by not taking my ccard number,(WRONG! The hotel was provided a ccard by our travel agency!) Later, I checked my account balance and found that the daytime manager SCREWED UP and BILLED ME instead of the preauthorized credit card that she was faxed by the travel agency, SHE BILLED ME! When I called the desk, I was told nothing could be done and that the GM would take care of it the next morning. I advised her that I was leaving at 6:00 a.m. and needed to have the manager call me within 5 minutes so that I could go to sleep. She did, and threatened to call the police, threatened to call my company, threatened to call Choice.(I'd already called my company! They already knew about the bad directions as I shot a picture of them and texted it to my boss!!!)
Later, they fixed the charge on my credit card. Too late. I WILL NOT RETURN!
In a previous career, I worked for multiple hotels from coast-to-coast. This hotel's service is AWFUL!!!
NEVER STAY AT THE SLEEP INN at Danville, Virginia!
I forgot to mention the unreliable Internet!"

Wow, it's really refreshing to see a hotel complaint from Halburn that doesn't involve a swimming pool.
 
Halburn is also upset he had to pay extra for cheese on his greasy hamburger. Here's his first food complaint of the week.
The most hilarious part is where he says he "travels across the country." This fucker hasn't been able to afford to leave Dunbar, much less travel across the country. When his mom died, his sister had to pay for his ticket to California.

"Ham's restaurant
Danville VA
Unknown eater
Tuesday

Great cheeseburgers. Lousy service. They also have a Swiss * Cheddar cheese option in the "build your own burger" section. But when I ordered it, they demanded an extra .75 cents. The manager was a real witch about it, too.
I travel across the country and found the Ham's service to be among the slowest. AWFUL!"


Here's his next food complaint.
Everything is so important ... Business travel, blah blah blah. 
He's a very busy businessman who is very busy with business.
He also doesn't appear to know the difference between a per diem and a reimbursement.

Is there anything that ever goes right for him? Ever?
It's mind blowing that a person has bad experiences with literally everything.
Also, stop eating cheeseburgers for every meal.




"KickBack Jack's
Danville VA
Unknown eater

I am spending a few days, in Danville, on business. My hotel recommended KickBack Jack's and told me about $5 appetizers. But when I called the restaurant, I learned that they were during "limited hours" and I was just past the 6:00 deadline for "the special" price. I spoke to the manager, thinking he would take care of a business traveler, but he wouldn't and sounded like he was reading from a script. Because I have a meal "per diem" (Where I am reimbursed) I watch my expenses.
I went to the restaurant, the next day, and the server denied they had a $5 appetizer special. At this point I nearly walked out. However, she checked with management and admitted she was wrong. I thought MAYBE we were "turning the corner."
Then I received my meal.
My "medium rare" cheeseburger was DEFINITELY rare. BARELY cooked. I advised the manager, and it took about 10 minutes to get the food replaced. When I received the replacement burger it was STILL on the "rare" side, but I didn't want to repeat the process.
Then things got MUCH better. The server was on top of her game, checking regularly and providing stellar service.
LOTS of big screens to watch the games. Not overwhelmingly loud like many sports-related restaurants.
I will go back to KickBack Jack's, but I will make sure they properly cook my meal."

If I were an employee
at KickBack Jack's, the next time you came back,  I would make sure I not only spit in your food, I'd jerk off in it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment