Wednesday, June 29, 2011

More Fun With




The Entitleist is at it again.

Hallburn just got a new old
20 inch TV off of Freecycle.


Wow! A 20 inch TV. We hope he goes blind watching it.
I had a 20 inch TV once. IN 1980!

But after he got it home he found out now he needs a digital converter box for it.
No problem for Lil' Marky. Back to Freecycle:



Have you no shame? You're a greedy fucking piece of shit.
Why don't you just call the cable company and get one? They give them away right and left.

Oh that's right, you don't have a cable company. You sure showed them when you switched to Dish Network. I'm sure they miss you calling and harassing their employees.
How's that deal working out for you? TVs still go out every time the wind blows or it rains?
Too bad Fibernet doesn't have cable, huh Fatboy?

Why didn't you make up a sob story like "My daughter was stillborn and I have to watch 9 TVs to make me feel better and I can't get Extreme Makeover on this new old 20 incher." You're slipping.
At least tell the truth.


You fit in perfect on that site though. It's like a rummage sale in a trailer park.

You're fucking pathetic, Hallburn.

No comments:

Post a Comment