Saturday, October 20, 2018

Dishwasher Douche

Appliance Asshole

How hard is it to buy a fucking dishwasher?
Exceedingly, if you're an obnoxious asshole like Mark Halburn.
On October 4 he started his newest round of complaining.


"It is sad to watch a great company self-destruct. Been a Sears customer for decades. Ordered a dishwasher and garbage disposal on 9/21 for delivery and install on 9/26. Only the disposal was delivered by a person that DEMANDED to take a picture of me holding the disposal and, literally, jammed his foot in my door, refusing to leave, until I let him take my picture. The installer and dishwasher never showed and when I called customer service, was told the dishwasher was back-ordered until 9/29. Then I was told, 9/30, then 10/1, then 10/4, then 10/5, then TBD. At one point, Sears asked me to consider a different model. I agreed, drove two-hours, round trip, to the store, only to be told THAT model was on back order. (I can't make this up!) Yesterday, an installer called me and said he was picking up the dishwasher, yesterday, oblivious to the fact that it wasn't arriving until later in the month. Despite the delays, he DEMANDED that I take off work to meet HIS scheduling convenience. When I, honestly, told him that my boss couldn't let me off, on a weekend, for a NON-emergency situation, Mr. installer got rude, "copped an attitude" and told me, "It's my company, I set MY schedule." I then got a call from a Sears rep who didn't understand his attitude and scheduling as they say it will be AT LEAST mid-October before the dishwasher will hit their warehouse. Meanwhile, I hired someone else to install the disposal, yesterday, after Sears decided that I was misquoted on the combination install price. Since Sears can't determine when the dishwasher will arrive, they cancelled my order but have YET to refund my charges. (They are saying 7-10 days!) After decades of buying clothes, appliances and photos from Sears, I am, sadly, finished with this company. Sears, you are your OWN WORST ENEMY!!! Sears is the reason that Sears is closing stores! MAYBE Sears will last 5 more years. I doubt it!"Next he goes to Best Buy.

On the 10th, he's all ready.


Four days later it's:

Then he tries Home Depot.

And apparently that didn't go to his liking either because he immediately jumped on Topix.


Lowes would have told him the exact same thing.


  

"First Sears, then Best Buy, now Home Depot fails to deliver a dishwasher!!! RETAIL FAILURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


For actual fuck’s sake.
I bought a new dishwasher a few years back.  I picked it out, they brought it later in the week. It was a one time transaction.

But not Mark Halburn. He is incapable of having a normal human interaction
Everything is a huge travesty and personal affront.

This guy has now gone through THREE retailers who can't meet his stringent standards.

Halburn's Kitchen
And it turns out the reason three retailers wouldn't install a dishwasher in Halburn's kitchen was because there was no electric, plumbing or even a hole for a dishwasher.

Her believes his home warranty somehow covers this.
He's going to try to milk that thing every time something happens.
Ripping out cabinets to put in a dishwasher or something similar is not covered by home warranty.

Motherfucker, they’re installers not fucking contractors.
That’s contracting work. Not installation.
You want demolition, plumbing, and electrical, hire a contractor.

I guarantee he wasn’t honest with them to mention there was no space for  a dishwasher when he bought it .

No comments:

Post a Comment