Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Halburn Hits The Beach

Hallburn and his hillbilly family loaded up their Korean subcompact last week to escape town after the Strayer incident and headed for the Redneck Riveria, Myrtle Beach. PutnamEYES.com's South Carolina correspondent was there.

And of course, between posting on Topix and surfing the 1 foot waves, he had time to soak up a little sun.

Except for this embarrassing incident:

I'll push. You pull.
Ewwwwwwwww! Now his smell is on my hands!
Oh my god! The chair is stuck to his ass! And he has half a sandwich stuck under his left tit.
Get away before he falls on us.
After the jaws of life were used to free him, they loaded up the car and headed back home so he could continue terrorizing the citizens of West Virginia.

3 comments:

  1. That's why I never go to Myrtle Beach...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering what that Chewbacca sounding wail/baying/bellow was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just plain nasty.

    ReplyDelete