Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A Not So Merry Christmas

It was a pretty depressing Christmas for me this year.
Most of you know that my wife deserted me over a month ago, leaving me to fend for myself.
But, I was able to pick myself up and find a really great place to live.

Now that all the excitement has died down, I thought I'd share some of the joy with you.


I got such a big tree this year that I had to move out of my bedroom.


It's OK though, the rest of my place is so luxurious that I don't mind sleeping in another room.
Well, it's kind of like another room but it's outside. I do get plenty of fresh air though!!!



I had a feast with my family, my NEW family, the night before Christmas this year. This one couldn't be beat. Best of all, it was all free!!!
Later I went over and drowned my sorrows with a big bucket of my favorite Christmas pick me up.


Then the big day came.


Somebody put some coal in my stocking. I don't know who would do something like that. Probably Joe Haynes or those darn trash bloggers again.
I think I've been a good little boy this year.

The folks at PutnamLIES.com gave me even more shit this year.
What a crappy Christmas. I guess I'd better get used to it.

I hope the new year is better! It couldn't get much worse.

Many Thanks!

1 comment: