Friday, July 25, 2014

MedExpress Urgent Harassment

Deputies Called For Halburn

 Halburn paid a visit to the Teays Valley MedExpress urgent care tonight complaining about his ear. You know, the one that another inmate whacked him on while he was in jail? And complained and complained some more. He wanted his medication NOW!!! So much so that they called the cops on him.

Out of jail two days and he causes another incident. Isn't it it strange that someone that lives in Dunbar loiters in Putnam County all the time? And always with the signs.

" Due to pain in my injured ear I go to Med Express Urgent Care (in Teays Valley) which is filled with signs saying they have the top 50 medications in stock. I am prescribed some ear drops. I ask to get them on-site. I am told I must go to a pharmacy which tells me that the drops need to be "pre-approved" by my insurance company and that Med Express SHOULD have done this. I call Med Express (It's now minutes before closing) where a lady tells me that she can't help me, refuses to transfer me to her supervisor I tell her I will drive to back, but she tells me the doors lock automatically-then HANGS UP ON ME. I call back and get a recording stating that they are closed but to call an on-call clinician who CONFIRMS that the medication was in-stock at Med Express and that I should have been sold the ear-drops on-site. She offers to call a medical director and tells me to call back the Med-Express Teays Valley office IN THE MORNING. Now, I submit for your consideration that if I wanted to be treated for my painful ear TOMORROW MORNING that I would have waited until TOMORROW MORNING! I also submit that I am NOT a little red-headed girl with a yellow dog that sings, "Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow..." Meanwhile, neither she or the medical director has called me back and I STILL don't have my medication! Med Express=FAIL!!! "I tell her I will drive back".

You can bet what he actually said was, "Don't make me drive back over there."

At that point they called the Putnam County Sheriff's office and a deputy was dispatched. And per the management, he is now banned from that location of Med Express.

 From his latest psych report: "He appears lacking in awareness of his own contribution to these conflicts, instead, focusing on HIS perceptions of the inappropriate behavior of others and HIS expectations that others should treat him fairly even after he has angered them."

It's only a matter of time before he attempts to sue the state for being "abused" in jail.
That's not going to fly.
And, unfortunately for him, he has admitted previously that he is nearly deaf in that ear, with a constant ringing noise due to an improperly treated ear infection.
When he admitted he was hearing voices he said,
"I am deaf in my right ear with a constant ringing noise (because of past infection) and have a tough time distinguishing which side of me sounds are corning from because of "the bounce" effect."


Then Halburn actually published the following on the Crime Reports page on his blog:

Putnam County Sheriff WV
July 25, 2014 ·
07/24/14 (Reports):  Harassment / Threats Complaint, Teays Valley Med Express, Suspect Known, under investigation;

Suspect known?
EVERYONE knows who it is!
Do something about it!

This may be the only time he has ever published a report on his blog about a crime that he committed.

No comments:

Post a Comment