Monday, April 30, 2018

The Readers' Voice

Overwhelming Response to Wanted Post

PutnamLIES posted the Mark Halburn wanted story on our Facebook page Thursday afternoon.
The response was tremendous.
In 24 hours, the post had almost 27,000 views and 250 shares.


The comments readers left are incredible.

But you know what the most amazing thing is though? Look at how wide the range is of people who have had terrible experiences with him.
No, Mark. It’s not just a few “evil politicians.”
It's from all walks of life. Every single person that he has contact with. And many point out his scams.
NOBODY had anything positive to say about him.

The comments all seem to fall under a few distinct categories.
Let's look at a selection of those, shall we?

WALMART:
"Mark is known at every Walmart in a 50 mile radius. He would find an item that was out of stock, use the Walmart app to buy it using pick up today. Less than a minute after placing the order he would go to the pick up area an demand someone get his item. When he was told we were out of stock, he would claim that the website was falsely advertising, then demand to get a more expensive item for the same price."

"Saw him about 3 weeks ago in Cary NC causing a problem at Walmart about price match."

"He’s tough at Walmart customer service until you start walking out from behind the counter. Fuck him and his busted 10 year old discontinued clothing iron."

"This guy is the worst. I had to deal with him so many times at Walmart. Not an intelligent man at all, but speaks to people like they're garbage. He actively acts out for attention. I try not to speak ill of people, but this dude is just all around no bueno."

"One night I had to stay over at Walmart because he wanted a particular color of clock then he called me an idiot for not being able to find him one. I clocked out and then passed him on way out. He said something smart and I called him a fucking jackass. I told on myself the next day to the store manager and was told... "Yea. He is."

"This guy is in the Nitro Walmart all the time. He's went to jail for phone harassment for a Walmart situation. He is strange."

"This dude is always causing trouble in the at Walmart lol"

CONSUMER:
"This guy’s name is Mark Halburn and he is the scum of the earth piece of shit. I have dealt with him for years working retail at Kmart and Walmart. Always is offended and wants something for free. Same thing at every restaurant he goes to. Is never satisfied and bitches until he gets his meals free. He’s truly a waste of oxygen."

"This guy is psycho! He came to my work and went nuts when his order wasn't ready and we had to call the police because he refused to leave!"

"I took a call from him when I worked Customer Service at CAMC. He is a major asshole, always talking down to people, and always threatening to sue."

"He called Best Buy (in Huntington) a while back and asked if he could come back into the store."

"Banned at all the banks. About damn time. No more dollar deposits for him."

"Our favorite customer from Portrait Innovations, good ol' Mark Halburn, Holy hell!!! His craziness finally caught up to him."

"He loves to call the utility companies and harass the CSRs...and I do mean HARASSS."

"I remember him being banned by Suddenlink."

"He is known at my work (phone company, Frontier) for all the drama he has caused."

"Lol that one time we saw him returning donated canned foods for cash."

"He was at Kroger in Dunbar, he told me to mind my own business, when I asked him a question!"

"Very rude- I’ve seen him in Kroger’s treating employees like shit"

FOOD:

"I deal with him at Gino's allll the time."

"He was no better at Tudors, trying to get a cheeseburger for a complimentary sausage biscuit."

"He used to come into Sheetz all the time when I worked there. He would steal donuts out of the trash and sit in the lobby all night lol. We had him banned because he would take receipts out of the trash, write a fake code in them and get $1 off his purchase."

JOBS:

"I gave that man an interview when I worked for DIRECTV."

"He used to work at the Comfort Inn when I was the manager."

He interviewed with me for a sales position before I started at the bank. A trained monkey could do the job but I didn't hire him!!!!!"

"He worked at Target and got fired for harassing guests and threatening a manager... he had a restraining order banning him from there for a while."

TEACHER:

"He was also a substitute teacher. Yes, I remember him in 2nd or 3rd grade. How lovely Kanawha County lets people like that teach children."

"He subbed a lot at Ben Franklin when I was there! OMG."

"He used to be my substitute teacher, this isn't his first time being in trouble with the law."

"That’s my old substitute teach from Hayes middle lol  he substituted at Hayes all the time."

"He subbed at DMS."

"Didn't he sub at South Point?"

"I can NOT believe SHS allowed this man to be our substitute teacher. He is always in jail...."

"I can’t believe he was one of our subs He use to dig in the trash all the time too & stepping on mice.
He’s also been arrested on stalking and harassment charges."

"He sexually harassed a girl who was in my freshman class in high school.  I think he was making remarks about her behind. I do know he was actually investigated by the school and parents and was barred from being a substitute, at the time he would substitute in a few week periods. He was a substitute for my history class and he would literally have a Sheetz fountain drink cup every single day, he would also talk about how much he loved Sheetz. Definitely a real creep. He would stand at the front of our classroom with his legs apart as if he was having a search performed on him and he'd move his hips. I'm not sure if he ever got in trouble at any other school but like I said he was a real piece of work.

BIZARRE:

"I've seen him at some political events I cater. He was sticking food in his camera bag ... he is crazy ."

NEIGHBORS:

"Mom the guy next door to you in the apartments."
"I haven’t seen him in awhile."
"He’s creepy as hell! I told Nana and Popie to get him out, but they are scared he’ll just turn on them. He’s a weirdo...I tell them to be on alert at all times around him."

CREEPY:

"He used to snap pics ALL THE TIME at the Wave Pool."

"I went out with him a few times."

"He was at a Gospel sing several years ago taking pictures of children! He got caught and was asked to leave!"

"He use to have a kid in daycare where I worked years ago and it was an odd relationship between the two he would say such creepy things to that child"

"I do not play with this mf'er. He is real life psycho. It took one encounter with him for me to be scarred for life. He's a whole other level of shit show that I never wanna deal with again."

As expected, it didn't take long for this dipshit to be a self-fulfilling version of himself. By Saturday, he posted this:




It looks like the crazy fucker is basically going through the comments and shares and is going to start harassing people/bosses. It won't be a surprise if he starts calling places. Maybe even showing up. Probably private messaging people as well.
It proves exactly what everyone is saying.
Just remember, in West Virginia you have no duty to retreat. If you feel your life is in danger, you can use lethal force.

Which takes us back to ... Who steals cans from a place?
You gotta be pretty fucked up to steal bags of aluminum cans right? Like just how broke could you be? A bag is probably only worth about $5.00. That's homeless bum territory. But that's a story for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment