Thursday, October 11, 2012

Excessive Noise Disturbs Walmart

For years Mark Halburn complained about the excessive noise at the Hurricane Walmart, which PutnamLIES.com long ago proved to be wrong. And last night was no exception. It was quiet. So quiet in fact, that the sounds of one extremely belligerent fat man getting his ass chewed could be heard across the busy parking lot.
Wife chews Halburn's ass
Our Walmart correspondent filed this report:

"I was getting into my car at Walmart around 8 PM last night when I heard 2 voices arguing. When I looked over I saw they were coming from the blue house. Apparently Hallburn had just driven up because his car's lights were on and he was out of the car. A woman's voice could clearly be heard. I could hear Mark's whiny voice but it's a shame I couldn't make out what he was saying.

But I sure could hear what the woman had to say.

"I saw your picture with that child molester..."

(inaudible)

"He molested a little girl."

(inaudible)

"What is wrong with you?
Who are you?"

(inaudible)

"Who are you?
Who are you?"

(inaudible)

"I don't care about talking.
I just can't deal with this.
I can't stand it."

(inaudible)

"I'm not gonna come out there."

(inaudible)

"I just don't even know you.
This is not the man I married."

(inaudible)

"I don't understand."

(inaudible)

"Whatever.
See, right there..."

(inaudible)

"You can't see..."

(inaudible)

"You are.
You cannot see your own problems.
You need help."

(inaudible)

"Everyday it's something different."

(inaudible)

"Your behavior is out of control."


And with that, Mark got back in his car, slammed the door, went over to the Walmart and waddled in and bought a load of groceries. 

The whole thing only lasted two or three minutes."


Look's like the soon to be ex-wife's days as a doormat are over.
PWN3d!


all seeing eye

The All Seeing Eye never blinks, lardass.
EVERYONE'S watching you now.

October 15th, Halburn. 

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful job reporting the P.Co truth, as always, mike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she is seeing what everyone else has seen, he is obsessed with child molesters. He is a threat to the safety of his son and should only have supervised visitation with him. She states that he is out of control and that should tell us he is worse than ever. He needs psychological help and locked in the state hospital before it's too late. I fear for Ms. Martins safety from her estranged ex husband and forsee a violent ending. I pray I am wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed.
    Well put.
    I'm concerned both for her and the boy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delores does not deserve this kind of treatment from Mark.
    He needs to get in that shitty Kia and drive far away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. But I sure could hear what the woman had to say.

    "I saw your picture with that child molester..."

    (inaudible)

    "He molested a little girl."

    (inaudible)


    Doedy must read PutnamLies too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *cue the Orson Welles clapping GIF* Well done, Delores!

    Looks like some time away from Dead End Mark (and the reports by PutnamLies) have opened her eyes to the truth. Mark Hallburn is obsessed with sex offenders, is nutty bananas, needs some serious long-term, court-ordered in-patient psychiatric help and she and her kid should never, ever be around Hallburn again.

    I think she will get the last part of that soon. Hopefully the long-term, court-ordered in-patient psychiatric help for Hallburn will come next.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's no help for him.......one must admit they have a serious problem before improvement can be made. That "ain't" gonna happen! It's a shame there is no "witness protection" available for spouses and children in this kind of situation.....there should be! Get a DVP if this continues..........

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think all Delores would have to do is to take a copy of the picture of mark and his "friend" to the upcoming divorce proceedings and let Mark impress the judge by explaining about it. Ask THAT judge for a DVP.

    ReplyDelete