Thursday, August 13, 2009

Porcine Publisher is Pusilanimous Pussy

Greetings From Myrtle Beach
What a PATHETIC piece of shit I am.
I'm on vacation with my family in Myrtle Beach, (I like to lie and tell everyone I'm in Florida) and I still can't leave Girl of Words alone. I'm so obsessed that I IGNORE my wife and son to check her site and try to post there. I see her in my dreams. I think of her constantly.
DAMN YOU GOW, for forcing me to do this!!!
I hope my wife doesn't find out. She'll be FURIOUS. Like the time she caught me whacking off to pictures of food on the internet. But that's a story for another time.

Rich ChrampanisI am not Rich Chrampanis, but I do play him on the internet.

The other day I used the wifi connection at a BEST BUY to maliciously IMPERSONATE a guy that I used to work with at WPDE before I was fired from there. It didn't work.
Maybe I should try the public LIBRARY . I'll bet that would FOOL her.

I have NO life. No one cares about my opinions, no matter how right I am and no matter how much I'm persecuted. But my personality disorder requires me to insist that everyone listen to and agree with me. My sock puppets certainly do.
How can I get in the last word if nobody will let me post comments? At least I can speak my mind here.

Hallburn Shamu & Shark
I'm too UPSET to even go to one of the many excellent all-you-can-eat seafood buffets here. I'll just go and EAT this fish.



Ah, but the strawberries! That's, that's where I had them. They laughed at me and made jokes, but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt, and with, with geometric logic, that, that a duplicate key to the wardroom icebox did exist.
And I would have produced that key if they hadn't pulled the Caine out of action. I, I know now they were only trying to protect some fellow officer. ..Naturally, I can only cover these things from memory...

No comments:

Post a Comment