Thursday, August 6, 2009

Publisher Victim of FRAUD!!

The other day, due to the INCOMPETANCE and INEPTITUDE of an unknown contributor, I was suckered into purchasing and publishing this cartoon:


Editorial Cartoon by Kevin Siers, Charlotte Observer
July 27, 2009

Turns out it was STOLEN by the CRAZED CARTOONER.


Crazed CartoonerArtist conception by PutnamLies.com staff forensic artist.

But it was very FUNNY, and REASONABLY PRICED so I used it anyway.
I guess I was too FUCKING STUPID to notice it wasn't signed and had no attribution.

This is EVERYONE'S fault but mine.
I will no longer stand for this! This is INTENTIONAL affliction of emotional distress.
I've contacted an ATTORNEY to see if he'll take my case for nothing.
I'd get Mike Clifford if he'd take my calls!
I've notified the WV ATTORNEY GENERAL!
I've notified the PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION!
I've notified the FTC, FCC, FDA, FAA, USDA and Fannie Mae!
I've notified Roger Dunlap!

And on top of all this, those bastards at COMFORT SUITES and The SUMMIT GROUP have told me I can't post on the internet from work anymore.
WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE?
I don't need their stinking job. It's only for the benefits anyway. I'll show them.

Before this is over I'm gonna need another COURT ORDERED MENTAL EVALUATION!

3 comments:

  1. Are you for real? Or are you just trying to get those of us that have endured the hateful and mean tactics of he mentioned ...I hate to say person because he really doesn't qualify!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the future all commenters must provide me with notarized, certified, sworn, true copies of the following:
    Your drivers license
    A recent grocery receipt
    Your most recent pay stub
    A small piece of lint
    A candy bar wrapper (I really like the Snickers Dark, MMMMM)
    A nude picture of your husband or wife (or of my wife if you have one. This means YOU, Lee.)

    Thank you for your UNDERSTANDING. There are many out there who want to DUPE me.
    This also gives me your address and place of employment so that I may STALK you if I don't agree with you or if you ATTACK ME in any way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is hilarious...I love it

    ReplyDelete