Sunday, February 7, 2010

Fun with Twitter


We noticed some traffic coming from Twitter on Saturday morning and decided to take a look to see what the commotion was and found the following amusing exchange:

SarahWV:# WOW. I started my own local blog because I disliked a hateful local blog, wanted people to find good things if they Googled us ...

SarahWV:# This blog is in response to the one I disliked ... http://putnamlies.blogspot.com/ ... Just ... WOW.

FightingFor: wow! That's a life giving family friendly website! (note extreme sarcasm)

daniels313: wow! That looks just like his site. Too funny. That guy used to wear me out with advertising requests. Sweaty nasty dude.

SoldInTheCityDC: can't quite make out the entire subject matter of the blog! I'm getting Putnam County, the basis I'm assuming is frustration...

SoldInTheCityDC: and if that weren't enough to confuse me....the dude in the speedo....illlllllllll

SarahWV: Guy in the speedo is the author of a nasty local blog that pretends it's real news. This site looks like his, is about him.

SoldInTheCityDC: I think I've recovered....

SarahWV: I don't even know what to say about it. Not a fan of the guy either, but this doesn't help Putnam's online image either.

SoldInTheCityDC: Forget being ashamed about the blog...he needs to warn people before stepping out like that!! #myeyes

SarahWV:# RT @fightingfor: @SarahWV wow! That's a life giving family friendly website! (note extreme sarcasm)Dude earned it, but geeeeesh!

SarahWV: I could do with never seeing that speedo again myself. Loved your #myeyes tag! :D

daniels313: I didn't read too much yet, but it was quite interesting to say the least

SarahWV: Well, if it helps people understand the background/bias of the other site, I suppose it's a plus. So ... got much snow? :)


And that's exactly what we're doing. Exposing Halburn for what he is. A bully, a fraud and a charlatan with no ethics. We're here to let anyone who looks see exactly who he is and what he's up to.

If you're really concerned with Putnam's online image, encourage your friends and neighbors not to read his site and let his advertisers know that you won't do business with them until they stop advertising with him.
The one thing that would help Putnam's online image is this guy going away and leaving us alone.
Because we can assure you that we'll be here one day longer than he will.

1 comment:

  1. I read her site, it's superior to the HalburnHellhole. I don't think she really "gets" the PutnamLies craze, but good on her for being a better person than Halburn.

    ReplyDelete