Wednesday, August 26, 2009

On The Job

Bellboy Hallburn
So I'm at work tonight on the 3-11 shift, screwing Comfort Suites out of a day's pay (it's NOT just for the benefits like I've been saying, my wife has benefits and a better job than I do, she's just tired of me not making any money when I play reporter so she made me get a real job), and I decide to jeopardize my employment AGAIN by getting on the internet and visiting the REAL Putnam County News Leader, PutnamLIES.com.
I've been warned by those pricks at The Summit Group about this previously. I just don't give a shit. Never have, never will. I've been fired from every other job I've ever had. You think this one is a big deal?
Fuck them. Do they think this is the only hotel in town?


I hadn't been at work for three hours when I started fucking off on the computer. Stopped by again around 9:30. I can't get enough of this site!!! Being a bellboy is hard work. Do they expect me to work without a break?
At least I'm only looking and not commenting. I'm too big of a pussy to do that here.

Wow, What a site PutnamLIES.com is. It's much better than PutnumLive.
Real news stories, not like that whining, self promoting shit on my site.

That "Health News" column really has me thinking. Maybe that's why I'm batshit crazy.
And the Crime News about the dog raper has got me all hot and bothered.
Great political insight and investigative reporting as well.
It's much more entertaining and informative than a page of other people's links.
I hope people don't send in more negative stuff about me though. God knows, there's enough of it out there.

Uh oh. Gotta go. The guy in 312 needs some ice and a pack of condoms.

UPDATE: After I put the condom on the guy in 312, I came back downstairs and got back on the computer until I left work.
Then after I got home, I left an incoherent anonymous comment on the 2 week old Overpriced Property post. They'll never guess who it was.

1 comment:

  1. I thought he was quitting that job when he was going away to Florida?

    ReplyDelete