Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Douchebag Reporter Thrown Out Of Polling Place

Election News
Putnam School Bond The School Bond vote was held Saturday and this publisher went out to bring our readers coverage of the event.

Think there's not really anything that could go wrong with a bond election? Are you looking to see me create even more controversy in Putnam County? Then follow me to the polls.


When I tried to enter the polling place with my CAMERA to take pictures, they refused me access. ME. A respected member of the press. (I even had my press hat on). They need to show me more RESPECT as a taxpayer.
And me being me, I had to throw my weight around (and that's considerable) , throw a fit and act like the bitch I am.
I immediately called the County Clerk, Brian Wood's office and DEMANDED that I talk with him, not his assistant and certainly not his voice mail.
All I got was his voice mail.
This made me EXTREMELY ANGRY!!! This office is run by an IDIOT. The County Clerk's office should never be unattended whenever there's an election.
Press hatI AM TIRED OF GETTING THE RUNAROUND!!! I'M A PROFESSIONAL JOURNALIST, GODDAMMIT!!! Your laws don't apply to me!!! I'm doing the people's work.
You ignorant hillbillies don't know who you're messing with! Haven't you read my mental evaluation? I'm certifiable.

I'm from California! This would never happen there!
You can't even hold a simple election without me causing yet another scene and calling attention to myself. Can't you get it through your thick heads? What is wrong with you people?

Since I have shit for brains, I'm too fucking STUPID to know that West Virginia election law forbids anyone except for election officers or voters from coming within 300 feet of the polling place. Plus it's against the law to use cameras OR cellphones in a polling place.

If I wasn't such an arrogant bastard, I should have thought twice about making a stink. I could have ended up in jail AGAIN.
I'll bet that PutnamLIES.com would have loved to have gotten hold of another mug shot of me.


What could have happened to me?
The WV State code §3-1-38 says: The commissioners of election shall preserve order at the polls, ... and may direct disorderly persons to be removed, and, if necessary, to be taken and held in custody until sunrise of the next day, or for any shorter time, which may be done by any sheriff or constable or other person or persons designated by the commissioners of election. For such purpose no warrant or authority in writing shall be necessary.

Perhaps the next time I behave this way in a polling place, the INCOMPETENT poll workers will do their job and have me arrested. I DARE THEM.

Voting is one of our most hallowed rights as Americans and must be protected at all costs. Unfortunately, it's assholes like me that it has to be protected from.
Leave it to me to fuck things up on a simple school bond election.

By the way, the bond passed
5141 in favor to 4029 against, 56 to 44%.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Priceless!

    Maybe he was trying to go in undercover as Sal Marino, perhaps if he said "I AM MARK HALBURN" they would have let him in.

    ReplyDelete