Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Halburn Admits Defeat - PutnumLive endorses PutnamLIES.com, Girlofwords and Cryptic Bullshit!


Desperate Publisher Uses Competitors' Names
In Keywords

In a stunning piece of Putnam County news, I admit that I
have had my ass kicked.

Last week PutnamLIES.com once again called attention to my unethical
practice of keyword stuffing.

Well, I'm at it again.
Only this time I'm using their own words against them.
HA! I'm a FUCKING GENIUS.An unnamed commenter has tipped PutnamLIES.com to my
latest display of assholery.

Look at these now:

"keywords" content="Putnam County News, women, eleanor,
buffalo, scott depot,culloden, midway, bancroft, poca,
winfield, cryptic, hurricane, santa claus, girls, Putnam,
news, girl of words, County, West Virginia, sports,
information,children, animals, Freedom, America, Liberty,
sun, travel, magic mart, pepsi, coke, masters, uno,
teays valley, hurricane, nitro, applebees, dodge, dakota,
layoff, workers, mary kay, nascar, SPORTS, CLOTHES,
KROGER, Cars, sheriff,crime, seniors, flu, shots,
pneumonia, hospital, ford, ginos, tudors, chevy, food,
pizza, rain, dog, cat, weather, snow, hot, cold, sheetz,
walmart, walgreens, dollar tree, stampers, camc, game stop,
rent a center, radio shack, putnam lies, lee, mark, mays,
blogspot"
Maybe if I included "I"", "and", "the", "Halburn" and "Hallburn",
I'd get more hits as well.
Leonard Bernstein claims that using words like these won't
help.
What does he know anyway? I don't tell him how to conduct
his orchestra, he shouldn't tell me how to run my site.
By using the above keywords, I acknowledge that the
people turning on the light in my cockroach-like existence
are right,that I AM an unethical scumbag and a sniveling piece of shit
and by piggybacking my site on their successes, maybe I can
get some traffic to my pathetic reprint site.
Maybe if I spent a fifth of the time I waste whining like
an old grandmother in actually writing my own articles, I
wouldn't have to be a leech and spam keywords to try and
get search hits.

I hope that people don't start contacting my advertisers
and letting them know what a fuckstick I am.It's a good thing that nobody's put together a list.
I'd hate for a Glenn Beck type boycott to be started against
me and my sponsors.

I guess this proves that Girl of Words, PutnamEYES.com,
and Cryptic Bullshit were right all along.

PutnumLIVE.com is Putnam county's news loser.

UPDATE: Halburn is such a scumbag that after his 9:56 AM
visit to PutnamLIES.com, he changed his keywords and
added "Leonard Bernstein".
I guess he forgot about that one.
And he just keeps on adding to them. He really is
batshit crazy.

11 comments:

  1. You're welcome, Mark. But they're already changed.

    Here it is, 11 a.m.:

    "keywords" content="Putnam County News, women, eleanor, buffalo, scott depot, culloden, midway, bancroft, poca, winfield, cryptic, hurricane, santa claus, girls, Putnam, news, of words, County, West Virginia, sports, information, children, animals, Freedom, America, Liberty, sun, travel, magic mart, pepsi, coke, masters, uno, teays valley, hurricane, nitro, applebees, dodge, dakota, layoff, workers, mary kay, nascar, SPORTS, CLOTHES, KROGER, Cars, sheriff, crime, seniors, flu, shots, pneumonia, hospital, ford, ginos, tudors, chevy, food, pizza, rain, dog, cat, weather, snow, hot, cold, sheetz, walmart, walgreens, dollar tree, stampers, camc, game stop, rent a center, radio shack, putnam lies, lee, mark, mays, blogspot, leonard Bernstein"

    I'm now "blank" of words. Boooooo. I was relevant for, well, a little while at least.

    Though for the next time you keyword stuff, Mark -- if I were using my name as keywords, I'd use it all as one word instead of three. In doing the work on Google myself, I see better results doing it as one rather than three.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what's REALLY gonna up his readership?

    LEONARD BERNSTEIN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a hypocrite this guy is.

    He hates Walmart, but uses their name to get search hits.

    What's next, Halbrun?
    Why not add Silly Scotty, Amish or Don Wright?
    How about adding sex offender as well, since you seem to be fascinated with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ask and receive.

    I enjoy that he took girlofwords suggestion and made "ofwords" all one word. Stellar work.

    "keywords" content="Putnam County News, women, eleanor, buffalo, scott depot, culloden, midway, bancroft, poca, winfield, ofwords, amish, silly scotty, disputed, cryptic, hurricane, santa claus, girls, Putnam, news, of words, County, West Virginia, sports, information, children, animals, Freedom, America, Liberty, sun, travel, magic mart, pepsi, coke, masters, uno, teays valley, hurricane, nitro, applebees, dodge, dakota, layoff, workers, mary kay, nascar, SPORTS, CLOTHES, verizon, AT&T, Joy FM, KROGER, Cars, sheriff, crime, seniors, flu, shots, pneumonia, hospital, ford, ginos, tudors, chevy, food, pizza, rain, dog, cat, weather, snow, hot, cold, sheetz, walmart, walgreens, dollar tree, stampers, camc, game stop, rent a center, radio shack, putnam lies, lee, mark, mays, blogspot, leonard Bernstein, Walmar

    ReplyDelete
  5. If he's taking requests, I'd like him to stick his head in a gas oven.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Halbrun, here's a few key wordsyou might want to add as well:
    meathead, scumbag, fatass, manatee, shamu, douchebag and lardass.

    Those will get you some hits.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, if Halburn, with one L, had ANY hopes of EVER suing any of these folks for ANYTHING, he can kiss that goodbye, because this little maneuver simply endorses GOW and the others. By leveraging their popularity to advance his agenda, he's simply signaling that an affiliation with them helps ... not hurts ... his plight, whatever that is. What a moron! I hope everyone gets a screen grab of the keyword coding so if he ever actually did try to sue for distress or whatever else, all you'd have to do is produce that documentation and his lawsuit would get tossed without a second thought.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Joann,
    Don't you feel bad that Hallburn left your name out?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ya' know, I'm kind of ok with it. Now if GOW, Lee or any of you nice folks at PutnamLIES forgot about me, that might hurt my feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, lookie there, I DID do a screengrab of all that information last night... because, as suspected, Lardass changed up his keywords. Now all the extra stuffing is gone.

    Let me guess, Sig-Alert was at it again? They kept your passwords so they could go back and stuff in words at random? Damn those "consultants".

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stuffing alert. I had mentioned that tons o' lard had taken out the stuffing, but it's back as of now... I don't know when it came back, since I like to get my news from anywhere but PutnamLive. Here's today's list... let's compare!


    meta name="keywords" content="Putnam County News, women, eleanor, buffalo, scott depot, culloden, midway, bancroft, poca, winfield, ofwords, amish, silly scotty, disputed, cryptic, hurricane, santa claus, girls, Putnam, news, of words, County, West Virginia, sports, information, children, animals, Freedom, America, Liberty, sun, travel, magic mart, pepsi, coke, masters, uno, teays valley, hurricane, nitro, applebees, dodge, dakota, layoff, workers, mary kay, nascar, SPORTS, CLOTHES, verizon, AT&T, Joy FM, KROGER, Cars, sheriff, crime, seniors, flu, shots, pneumonia, hospital, ford, ginos, tudors, chevy, food, pizza, rain, dog, cat, weather, snow, hot, cold, sheetz, walmart, walgreens, dollar tree, stampers, camc, game stop, rent a center, radio shack, putnam lies, lee, mark, mays, blogspot, leonard Bernstein, Walmart

    ReplyDelete