Sunday, September 6, 2009

EXCLUSIVE - PUTNAM POOL BOY ARRESTED AGAIN!

Halburn Tresspassing Ticket

Here we go again!
PutnamLIES.com has obtained exclusive access to not-so-shocking news. The Putnam Pool Boy, Mark Halburn (aka Hallburn) has struck again.
This is a story that you'll never see on PutnamLive.com.
Kanawha Pool
In the latest chapter of "harass him so he shuts up," Putnam County Parks and Recreation has conspired with Kanawha County and had me arrested for trespassing at the Shawnee Park Pool in Institute WV.

On Sunday, August 30, 2009 I entered the premises while it was closed DURING POSTED BUSINESS HOURS and demanded to swim, just like I did at the County Park Pool in Eleanor last summer.
They told me that the pool was closed but then I showed the IDIOT a sign that said the pool was scheduled to be open until 6 p.m. They said it had closed early that day and told me numerous times to leave. How RUDE!!
But I got in their face, and told them I was not leaving.
I then told them to get the parks director on the phone and tell him to send in his RESIGNATION.

HAH! I'll show them to screw with me. I'm a JOURNALIST!


Usually they have a teenager that I can bully easily , but who was there using the pool?

A SWAT team from Kanawha County!!!!
Swat team
Holy fuck! I'm not ashamed to say I SHIT MY PANTS right then and there. What a mess!
Since they were men AND cops, I didn't try to intimidate them, but groveled and cried like a little bitch instead.
That bastard J. M. Vernon arrested me for trespassing anyway and I was arraigned in front of Kim Aaron and had to post bail.Halburn court form
Even though I'm not on Facebook anymore, I'm glad Kim Aaron is still my friend. She was the one that let me off on my other pool trespassing charge.
Mess with me will you? I've got friends in the Judicial system.


It's obvious to me now that the tentacles of the corrupt Putnam County government are so powerful and pervasive that they cross county lines in order to get Kanawha County to harass me.



Halburn mug shotNOT my mugshot... this time.

What's next? After another embarrassing trial where I'll plead insanity, I plan to draft another groundless multi-million dollar claim against the Kanawha County Sheriff's Department, Parks and Recreation Department and that pompous bastard Kent Carper. Like dogshit on the sole of a shoe, they smeared my good name. I look forward to seeing them in civil court - if I can get a lawyer that I haven't alienated to take my case on a contingency basis.The Kanawha County Sheriff's office was unavailable for comment, but we invite them to contact PutnamLIES.com.

Keep reading PutnamLIES.com for further coverage of this case.


PutnamLIES.com would not be able to bring you this story if it happened in Putnam County because Sheriff Mark L. Smith and his administration refuse to return my harassing telephone calls after this publisher was acquitted after an allegedly false arrest last year and filed yet another baseless claim for damages against the department.
For more than 6 months, Sheriff Smith has been uncooperative about providing crime reports and has refused to return my annoying phone calls. They're all INCOMPETENT jackasses. Why won't they treat me like the media professional that I am?
Due to my douchbaggery, PutnamLIES.com was forced to file a Freedom of Information Act request with the department in order to view crime reports. As soon I stop behaving like a whiny little bitch PutnamLIES.com will be able to bring you crime news more promptly.
Maybe not always acting like an asshole, treating people with respect and without name calling would work better than calling people corrupt idiots.
Naaaah.

12 comments:

  1. Wow............just wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I would have loved to have seen the look on that bitches face when he saw the SWAT team in there.

    Man, this just made my weekend, thanks!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Bugs Bunny said..."What a maroon."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mark, just because you post under fake names doesn't mean I do.

    My site, Putnamlies, and Girl of Words are 3 different sites run by 3 different people in 3 different states. If you or your gutterslut wife would have befriended me on Facebook you'd know.

    By the way, your family portrait looks so good on my page...well, as good as a family of inbred farm fucking mutants can be...

    What's hilarious, you're from California, but you look and act just like the hillbillies you make fun of. Hillbilly Halburn...yee-haw!!!

    Tell me, what business you run?? That shitstain blog of yours? Yeah...you make so much money from it you are BEGGING for people to donate. Does your heifer Debra Girimont donate or do you just bury your face in between those mountainous thighs of hers as payment?

    I think your wife needs to know what you do in your spare time. Delores needs to know you are obsessed with Girl of Words and posts under fake FEMALE names. If I can find a picture, what else can I find? I'm sending the word out now I want her email address so she can find out what her hubby has been doing behind closed refrigerator doors. If anyone has it...send it to me or Putnamlies and we'll make sure she gets the ingformation. Or maybe just a regular letter will do...I mean, we all know your mailing address, Mark.

    As far as me being obsessed with you...no....obsessed with being a pain in your fat ass, you got it, cheesepants!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This IS Mark Hallburn. You have libeled me. There was no trespass. No uniformed/properly identified deputy, only a citation that won't stand the test of a court. I don't know who runs this blog, but go crawl back under your rock. And leave my wife and son alone. Only scum would drag them into any of this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Someone dial whine-one-one... we need a whaaaaaaaa-mbulance... they may need to bring the jaws of life to extract his fatass from putnamLIES.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. As much as I hate to agree with 'ol Markie on anything...it's probably better to leave the women and children out of it. He provides more than enough merriment all by himself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mark brought this on himself when he made that nasty comment about Lee's daughter. And btw, he does not leave "women out of it" when it comes to his harassement.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent points-he has sown the wind and shall now have to reap the whirlwind.

    ReplyDelete
  10. He told me in an email that it wasn't him somethingsomething he's not Sal Marino who's that somethingsomething.

    It's not like he ever lied or anyhing...;P

    ReplyDelete