Tuesday, December 29, 2009

HAPPY HALBURN-IDAYS!

It was a big Christmas at the house my wife owns.
Now that all the excitement has died down, I thought I'd share some of the joy with you.



It's always exciting to open the first gift of the day. Nothing like a cold one to start the big day.




After I put on my best clothes, I opened my favorite gift of the day. I've been wanting one of these for years. No more spitting on the floor!




Even the little fella got in on the fun.
I'm making so much money now I bought him his first carton of cigarettes.



You always remember your first smoke.


And of course Christmas isn't complete without a feast. Ours couldn't be beat.



Someone had a little too much egg nog.

I told him if he couldn't handle his liquor better that he'd have to move out.
Really though. What can you do with relatives?

The folks at PutnamLIES.com even gave me a bunch of shit.
What a great Christmas!
I hope the new year is just as good!

5 comments:

  1. I found myself humming Bob Rivers 'White Trash Christmas".
    Though comparing blob boy to them is an insult to trailer trash everywhere!

    Keep up the good work Mike!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.
    For a guy that's not originally from West Virginia, he fits the stereotype perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From looking at those pictures, it's the Halburn clan that is the trailer trash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. But he "donates" ad space to the Jackie Robinson Foundation so it can't be that.

    Jackie Robinson would kick Halburn square in the nuts.

    ReplyDelete